But he figured he and Abbey were in this together, even if she didn't know Tallie and therefore couldn't be asked to understand completely what Wes was going through, and it meant more than he could say that she was still standing by him. - Wesley Chandar (vanouria) | View All Quotes
Toujours Pur (dot) Net
User CP The Atrium Members New Posts Today's Posts Search Fanfic Archive Logout

Old 08-25-2016, 12:21 PM   #1
Parvati Patil
it takes a muscle to fall in love
Head of Household

Name: Shar
Style: He's Only A Boy

Hunting Horcruxes (Offline)
Default RPG timeline?

Hey y'all! So with the renewed interest in the RPGs, I figured we could all get a discussion going about how we'd like to think about the timeline the RPGs are in. Would you prefer that the RPGs fast forward a few years to account for how much time has passed IRL, or would you prefer to pick up exactly where the RPGs left off? Either way, it probably makes sense that everyone be on the same page about what's going on So let us know what you think!
Old 08-25-2016, 12:26 PM   #2
acciokelly
i hope there's pudding!
Proud Wizard

Name: Kelly<3
Style: A Place to Hide

I think it would be nice to have the RPGs kind of pick up where we left of cause last night you mentioned TomDom would be engaged for 3 years now (or have had a wedding than none of us got to attend!) and I think it would be cool to have some scenes finished! Thats just my thought on the matter n_n

friends don't lie.

Old 08-25-2016, 12:43 PM   #3
James Potter
live fast die young
Ambassador

Name: Britt
Style: Always Pure

I think I agree with Kelly--especially with PB, mainly because if we jump three years in PB, we'll miss the entirety of the war (and selfishly, one of my characters will be dead and another driven insane not to mention the other scores of dead/imprisoned characters). It might take us a bit of time to get caught up with all of our storylines again but I think it'll make for richer storylines in the end.

mr. prongs agrees with mr. moony, and would like to add
that professor snape is an ugly git.

Wands Up: acciokelly |
Old 08-25-2016, 12:47 PM   #4
Lily Potter
i want you to be happier
Head of Household

Name: Vicki
Style: Always Pure

I'm on the same page as Kelly and Britt -- we'd miss so much if we fast forwarded the timelines, I think. It'd rush through so much of the plots we had planned, and I'd rather we get to dive back in and play them out. I think as long as we all come to agreement/make timeline clear, it won't cause any confusion to just pick up where we left off

oh! also, the game info on the welcome panel was meant to be an update on timeline/what's going on in the games. So if we settle on where we wanna start, I can update those

then only for a minute, i want to change my mind
cause this just don't feel right to me

Old 08-25-2016, 12:49 PM   #5
avalanche
turn to page 394
Advance Guard

Name: Michal
Style: Lumos

This is hard deciding but I think since three years really is a lot, and like Britt said, in PB that changes everything, and I think also in Octavus everyone will be out of Hogwarts (and while that's inevitable, I do like scening at Hogwarts!) so yeah, I think we'll need to sort out where we were in the timeline but overall starting where we left off is my pick.

definition of bamfness:

best discussion posts