Alright, alright, I'm fanciable, I get it," he conceded. "Now, hands off the merchandise. I get that I'm your type, with me having a face and all, but really, we're just friends. - Justin Finch-Fletchley (Olivia Greene) | View All Quotes
Toujours Pur (dot) Net
User CP The Atrium Members New Posts Today's Posts Search Fanfic Archive Logout

Old 09-22-2013, 09:36 PM   #1
Rita Skeeter
quick quotes quill
Minister of Magic

Name: Keri
Style: Always Pure

Hunting Horcruxes (Offline)
Default Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them

No this isn't in the wrong forum, because I'm sure you all know by now...FANTASTIC BEASTS IS BEING ADAPTED INTO A FILM SERIES AND JKR HERSELF IS WRITING THE SCREENPLAY! Apparently this has been in the works for a YEAR now! So far all we know is that it'll be set in the 1920's in New York, but even just knowing that this is in the works makes me beyond excited. It's not supposed to be any kind of sequel or prequel to Harry Potter but an extension to the wizarding world we already know which is perfect.

Let the speculation/hopes/dreams/fan castings begin!
Quote |
Old 09-23-2013, 01:28 PM   #2
James Potter
live fast die young
Ambassador

Name: Britt

I'm REALLY REALLY excited about this!! The fancasts I've seen on Tumblr have me so excited, I'd probably be happy with just about anyone playing Newt! The ones I've seen were Dev Patel, Ben Whishaw, Nathan Stewart-Jarrett, and Ewan McGregor, and I'd be more than fine with any of them--though I've secretly been wanting Ewan in an HP-universe movie since before they'd cast David Thewlis as Remus. Who would you guys like?

mr. prongs agrees with mr. moony, and would like to add
that professor snape is an ugly git.

Quote |
Old 09-28-2016, 08:46 AM   #3
Rita Skeeter
quick quotes quill
Minister of Magic

Name: Keri

Wow it's been a long time since this thread started LOL. A new trailer premiered today! You can watch it HERE. Was that a Grindelwald name drop!?

Wands Up: avalanche |
Quote |